We may request copies of your bank statements to assist us to meet our obligations under the law.
As a result, lenders often require this data to assist them with the your loan request too.
Please use the secure link below.
Click Here to send your bank statements to use now.
Submitting your data is a very easy process and takes less than 2 minutes, which means you’ll get a response a lot faster.
BankStatements.com.au say on their web site that they:
- Never store online banking details
- Are tested and audited by external experts
- Encrypted with bank level 256-bit encryption, secured by 2048-bit keys
- Only provided to the lender or broker you choose to share it with
Security is in their DNA – piece of mind with your Bank Statements
Independently designed and vetted by world-class experts to ensure data protection and security.
- Keeping your data safe is their highest priority.
- Encrypted with 256-bit encryption and secured by 2048-bit keys.
- As a result, data is securely discarded once it has been encrypted and passed to the bank.
- The service is a one-time retrieval – it only happens with your authorisation.
- Secure data transfer is available to you by POST to a secure URL with PGP encryption.
- Privacy is at their core.
- Australian owned and developed.
- Adhere to our privacy laws.
- Their servers are located in Australia.
- They never share data with or sell it to third parties.
Therefore, by providing your data via e-bank statements allows both us as the broker and the lender who assesses your loan to give you an answer much faster. Most electronic systems provide simple reports.
As a result, prior to this a broker or lender would often spend many hours trying to see a clear picture.
Likewise some lenders allow you to download your data and send it to us, however most lenders will not accept printed and scanned copies.
If you are concerned about providing your data online, please call us to discuss alternative options.